THE SEVEN STEPS
BOOKS & ARTICLES
Handbook Holistic Health "Flow System Therapy"
STEP 1: PERSONAL HEALTH PLAN
In only SIX WEEKS a lot
healthier? It is possible. For free. Optimizing your
The Personal Health Plan is the result of more than 30 years of successful medical practice. It is one of the most effective health programs ever presented to the public.
This is especially important in a time, in which regular health care is increasingly failing to respond adequately to the worsening health situation.
Health proves to be depending on optimizing your basic metabolic functions, called "flow system", consisting of nutrition, digestion, blood circulation, cell metabolism, detoxification and elimination.
The flow system is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle. To achieve optimal well-being, health and regeneration we have designed a self-help program consisting of 10 steps.
In case you are going to follow the Personal Health Plan you have to consistently and accurately follow all details of the plan. Only then your regeneration process will be optimal.
It is strongly recommended to do this self-help course together with other (adult) members of your family, a friend or a colleague for mutual support.
This plan is a health-promoting program. It is for healthy individuals only. We are not responsible for anything that happens during or after your program. The liability is entirely yours.
In the first week of the course (normal) flare up symptoms (fatigue, fever, pain, nausea etc.) may occur. It means your detox functions well. In case of doubt, please consult your physician.
We are not treating any symptom, disorder or disease. However, your existing symptoms/complaints/ disorders may (very likely) become improved or entirely disappear. It is the positive "side-effect" of improving your health.
While receiving the "bao yü" or scraper (see under 7 in the Personal Health Plan) you will find a small questionnaire for assessing the results. Please fill it in after having finished the program and send it back to us. Thanks.
If for some reason or another you would like to receive a more personal guidance from us, see our Personal Health Check-up. Move to Step 2
If in any (serious) doubt about whatever symptoms during or after the program, please consult your physician.
The Personal Health Plan
consists of a six week's program subdivided into 10 steps:
Although the program is more extensive than the Personal Health Plan alone, everybody is entirely free to draw his/her own boundaries. Doing the PHP doesn't imply at all, that you also should go on. Feel free to use anything that benefits you.
1) Vitality Food
2. What is offered here is optimal nutrition, organic quality, toxin and parasite-free, with an excess of alkaline (fruits, vegetables), low in animal protein - in case of subnutrition consult your doctor - rich in fiber, sugar- and yeastfree, de-acidifying, hypo-allergenic, if needed also gluten or milkfree, promoting optimal digestion, detoxifying, animal friendly, easy to prepare, simple, delicious and cheap. To put into practice for six weeks uninterruptedly! Do it together with your family - children older than sixteen - or a friend in order to stimulate, encourage and support each other. Please, notice that these recommendations are for healthy people only. Very thin persons or those who are on a vegan diet should carefully consider participation. Clearly the diet (meant is the first three weeks) proposed is NOT for (poor) people with protein undernourishment. The diet has most benefits in people who (still) have the common way of eating and drinking, including the consumption of average amounts of (animal) protein products. For recipes and menus any vegetarian cook book will do, provided that recommendations are fulfilled, or otherwise see Monks' Food Recipes" (see below).
3. An optimal nutrition is part of your Personal Health Plan. Vitality Food is the result of a long experience + good ideas of others as well. It includes an optimal nutrition for all disorders, slimming practices, regeneration, emotional balance and clarity of mind. It is very simple. The most important principles, apart from what already has been said, are:
A. Separation of carbohydrates
(potatoes, cereals, rice, pasta, bread)
Choose whenever you can fresh, organic, whole food. Avoid sugar, white flour and all other processed industrial foods. Limit cooking, baking etc. as much as you can. The more simple your menu the better. In case of (serious) disorders/disease, consult your physician before starting the program.
FAVORITE OPTION AND STICK TO IT! IN CASE OUR
NB. In case of fermentation - gas and wind, heartburn or burping - instead of fruits, whole sandwich with limited butter, organic if possible, tahini or peanut butter, tomato, sugarfree jam or marmalade. (Plus take 3-4 cups a day of "four winds tea": equal amount of peppermint, chamomile, fennel and caraway. No sweetener). From the second three weeks on, yogurt with fruits/cereals or soft cheese curd thoroughly mixed with 1-2 tablespoons cold-pressed linseed oil + little honey, fruit and cereals, is recommended. See under "Monks' Food Recipies". Neither take cheese nor milk.
LUNCH: YOUR MAIN MEAL
6. In the second three weeks, two to three
times a week: vegetables + proteins + fats (vegetarian/non-vegetarian). The rest of the
week non-protein like above.
Note: Carbohydrates: rice/ bread/ cereals/ potatoes/ pasta are okay, preferably NOT baked or fried with fat/oil/butter. Butter ON the bread is okay.
AFTER SIX WEEKS
8. P.S. In some cultures and/or countries people eat (very) late. Very often it may not be possible to avoid this. My advice: make your choices (if possible) according to Vitality Food principles as mentioned above, eat as less as possible, chew well AND ENJOY IT!
9. PS. Those with gluten, soy and/or milk-lactose intolerance e.g. allergy, and the undernourished of course, may need more animal protein: meat, fish and eggs, e.g. daily (at lunchtime). See Option 3.
This option is for those, who consider Option 1. too complicated, too mild, too time-consuming or too expensive. It is especially suitable to those who have overweight, are heavy protein eaters (meat, fish, eggs, cheese and other dairy products), drink a lot of coffee (or black tea), show elevated blood-factors (cholesterol), have a common ("essential") high blood-pressure or are at risk of developing metabolic disorders. It will be obvious that also in this case you have to comply with the other recommendations of the plan (stop smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.).
The structure of this plan is simple. Only the first three weeks are different from Option 1. It consists of:
Because this diet is more strict, it should only taken by those who have low stress-levels e.g. are emotionally balanced, have a reasonably stable (social-psychological) environment and low work-pressure. One side of the coin is that this diet will be more effective, showing more drastic improvements; the other side is that you may be confronted with more "flare-up" symptoms (fatigue, head ache, heart palpitations etc.), indicating that your detoxification is working optimally. In that case you should drink additional water, take an enema* and lay down for a while. In case of doubt, consult your physician.
* For the technicalities: see "Flow System Therapy" Chapter "Elimination".
This possibility is offered to those who are weak, undernourished, poor, homeless, uprooted, or/and have underweight. They should take the second part of Option 1 as a starting point for six weeks in a row. Since they may not be able to afford either the diet nor the rest of the program we invite you to taking care of one or more such persons whenever you can.
In order to
benefit more from
above mentioned six weeks the diet is combined
11. The intestinal flora - our own symbiotic healthy bacteria - plays a key role in optimizing the functions of digestion and the immune system. Because of harmful influences - food, toxins, parasites, fungi, bacteria, viruses, chronic indigestion, iatrogenic (antibiotics), amalgam, environmental pollution, electro-smog - damage has occurred in almost everybody. Therefore, our flora has to be restored. Buy natural alive pro-biotics with at least three to four different varieties of bacteria. Just acidophilus or bifidus wont do. Increase dosage over the weeks. If no pro-biotics available, take a lactic acid remedy. Dosage see label. Always in water before the meals.
12. In the morning after getting up you start doing the "breath-pump". It consists of 10 minutes of vigorously making pumping (rithmic) movements of your elbows in the direction of your waists. Elbows up to the side of your body, then down etc. etc. You may support this movement by bending your knees with every downward movement (during the breathing-out). Often making sounds and/or nice rithmic music help. By doing this you pump the old air out of your lungs, while inflating the latter with fresh input. Secondly, depending on your condition, health situation and age, do daily exercise - six days a week - like walking, cycling, stretching ( e.g. for handicapped), jogging or swimming. A minimum of 20-30 minutes per day is required. Try to breath though your nose only (e.g. keep your mouth shut). Drink one or two cups hot herbal sweating tea, common lime/tilia blossom, elderberry blossom/sambucus niger or others, with honey before starting. Dress yourself a little warmer than necessary, in order to facilitate sweating. Take shower after. Visit the the sauna once a week.
PS. Those who are interested in doing our special simple! Qi-gong exercises, please order our video (especially suitable for the elderly). PS. Keep warm feet under any circumstance, with warm water bottle, walking, socks and/or massage. PS. During the night keep a window open and don't use an electric blanket or water bed.
13. Six weeks intake of daily coverage of all the necessary vitamins, minerals and trace-elements, usually available in ONE tablet or capsule (multiple"). Take normal natural brands from health food store, with dosages around twice as high as the Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA). Additionally spirulina and calcium citrate can be taken.
14. Detox (of e.g. heavy metals) and regeneration through chlorophyll liquid (Be sure it is natural!) or chlorella. Follow recommendations on the label. Additional daily lymph cleansing through oil chewing". Before breakfast take one dessert spoon sunflower oil (preferably cold-pressed) in your mouth. Chew, suck, pump and gargle energetically during 20 minutes. Dont swallow even one drop! In the end the oil has become foamy. It means, it is saturated with toxins. Spit it out. Wash mouth with warm water and spit it out as well. Then brush your teeth. Those, who until now were eating/drinking considerable amounts of - meat, fish, egg, cheese, coffee and tea - additionally take three times a week two times a day half a (small) teaspoon sodium bicarbonate (alkali flush") in water on empty stomach, provided it is tolerated well. It supports the de-acidification* of your tissues. Take a pressed lemon regularly with some honey. Note: Strive for a non-toxic household. Very important is the use of fluoride free toothpaste, non-toxic detergents and either (black) ceramic alu or glass pots and pans. Absolutely NO common alu-ware. Remove your DECT-telephone (wireless), since this is often the cause of electro-stress e.g. serious complaints. See: Electro-stress.
* See my story about "de-acidification" in Flow System Therapy, chapter "Detoxification".
6) Liver flush according
15. Half way your program (second three weeks) take one glass with 1 squeezed grapefruit, 1 ditto orange, 1-2 squeezed lemons, 1-3 squeezed big fresh cloves of garlic and 1-2 tablespoons pure olive oil. Mix and take it on empty stomach before breakfast. Eat fruits and vegetables only that day, don't take any of my medicines. It is excellent for cleansing your liver. A healthy" flare-up reaction may occur (e.g. fatigue, sleeplessness). If it feels good, you can repeat it the week after. One to two times a week, to a maximum of three weeks. In case of sensitivity of your stomach, liver, gallbladder or pancreatic disease - in the past, e.g. gastritis, ulcer, mononucleosis, chronic hepatitis, alcoholism!, tropical diseases, pancreatitis, acute gallbladder spasm etc. - the liver flush is contra-indicated. In cases of doubt do consult your doctor.
7) Guasha (Chinese
jade stone treatment)
16. Revolutionary Chinese detox and immune-stimulating
therapy. Guasha means scraping". Through scraping your skin (with oil!)
(subcutis, connective tissue, muscles, blood vessels, nerves, bones and joints) of head
and abdomen, an integral regenerative reflex-effect on your entire system is achieved, in
particular detoxification, stimulation of the immune system, dissolution of blockades,
support of blood circulation, pain treatment and relaxation, everything together in one
simple treatment! Not surprisingly thus, that guasha (or Chinese jade stone treatment)
belongs to the most powerful Self Care e.g. prevention measures indeed. In China guasha is
used on a large scale. The scraper (bao yu") is made of jade. You can order it from us, together with the instruction manual for limited
17. Additional advice for neutralizing harmful free radicals. Recommended for those who are chronically tired, who are undernourished, having no energy, live in unhealthy circumstances (pollution, electro-smog) or are in a stage of recovery. Apart from your daily "multiple", choose a combination of at least vit. C (max. 1000 mg) and E (200 IU), selenium (100 mcg), zinc (100 mg), beta-carotene (10.000 IU) and alpha lipoic acid (100 mg) as a extra daily dosage.
9) Bowel Cleansing
18. YOUR ABDOMINAL SELF-DIAGNOSIS
10) Drinking (Cure)
20. Sufficient daily intake of fluids, is the first prerequisite for becoming (staying) healthy. It is necessary for thinning of the blood, tissue irrigation and kidney-cleansing/flushing. "Normally" many people don't feel thirsty. Usually, real thirst will re-appear, only after the first three days of self-imposed drinking (after which the sponge activity of your tissues has been restored) of at least TWO liters of water (boiled, non-chlorinated!, purified, bottle, low sodium mineral water, more in hot climates) and kidney diuretic herbal teas (3-4 cups a day orthosiphonis or solidago tea) daily! Plus addditional pure (mixed) herbal teas, any, however without black tea, chemicals, senna or frangula. Always half an hour between drinking and eating. No coffee (no coffee substitute, only pure chicory allowed), no black, green, rooibos tea or alcohol (1-2 glasses of - organic - red wine allowed, unless forbidden by your doctor. Not in case of alcoholism, severe stress, fatigue or exhaustion!). Neither smoking nor drugs.
Additionally - and this is highly recommendable - you may chose to drink your own morning urine during these weeks. It is stimulating your immune-system to quite a degree. A small glas is enough. In the beginning you might feel some reluctance. However, it is definitely worthwhile to get over it and just start trying. What helps is to squeeze your nose, while mixing your urine with lemon or vegetable juice.
21. NB. Take your vitamins/anti-oxydants during the day at least 2-4 hours distance from the intake of the green clay (exception vit.C powder). The cure is harmless and without any side-effects. Some (many) allopathic medicines (f.i. common high blood pressure drugs) can be lowered or stopped in the course of this self-treatment. Check your blood pressure regularly. Only in case your blood pressure returns to normal, you may stop the drug. Keep checking. Others cannot simply be stopped, like corticosteroids f.i.! In case of doubt always ask your consulting doctor. After two months, continue the food (less strict), the drinking, regular bowel cleansing (f.i. one weekend a month, see "flow system therapy", chapter 10b ), the exercises and the sweating. You will find all relevant information in our Flow System Workbook (See Step 2). Usually, one six weeks' Personal Health Plan per year should be enough, provided you live healthy in between. You may extend this program with another three weeks. If, after two (three) months still no or insufficient result is achieved, you may think of consulting a (holistic) MD. Usually the following will play a role:
1) Amalgam or other metal fillings 2) Foci" which means chronic (symptomless) inflammations with an effect on your general condition mostly from areas in the head (teeth, tonsils, sinuses) 3) Parasites, bacteria, viruses 4) Gluten or/and milk/lactose intolerance or allergy 5) Some other allergies 6) Geopathy (harmful influences in the house from the earth) 7) Electro-smog: the sum total of radar, satellites, electricity, handys (gsm/umts), radio, TV, computer etc. 8) Serious environmental pollution 9) Iatrogenic (allopathic medicines) 10) Irreparable chronic disease 11) Serious immune-deficiencies 12) Problems of the spine 13) Psychological, social factors and stress.
When ill ask your consulting doctor for additional advice before starting the program.
Fruit only, all kinds. One kind a time. As much as you like. At least half-hour between the meals. Small amount of dried apricot can be added. In case of gas and bloated belly, omit sweet fruits (e.g. preserved fruits, pears, sweet-melons). If complains persist, skip fruits and choose another breakfast.
* Potato /vegetable soup (alkaline
* Miso soup
* Soft cheese curd-linseed oil porridge(sweet)
Mix 1 of 2 tablespoons natural, cold-pressed, unprocessed linseed oil with 1 teaspoon of tahini (sesame paste) with 1-teaspoon honey or a dash concentrated fruit juice, mix it very thoroughly. Add 100g lean soft cheese curd, which has to become so thoroughly mixed until yellow cream. Add crushed linseed, muesli and fruits. Note: because linseed oil is oxidizing rapidly, prepare porridge shortly before eating. Always close linseed oil bottle well, and put it in dark, cool corner.
* Cabbage salad
* Row red beet salad
* Cucumber salad
* Green salad, lettuce or endive
* Tofu-dish ( for 1 pers.)
* Seaweed soup ( for 1 pers.)
* Fish Dish
* Soft cheese curd-linseed oil porridge(spicy)
As above, however without concentrated fruit juice. Instead of muesli and fruits: pinch of curry, red-pepper powder and/or pinch of pepper. Add alfalfa, watercress, sprouts, seaweed, and lettuce together with crushed flaxseed. add pieces of sour cucumber, tomato and /or avocado. Finally, possibly some fish (herring or sardines).
* Bread/filling (tahini, cucumber, tomato
or self made soft cheese curd linseed oil spread: homemade mayonnaise")
* Cereal porridge
MAKING TOFU YOURSELF
24. First wash the soy-beans and soak them in water one day in advance. Put them in a mixer and crush them thoroughly. Add water to this mash and cook it, while stirring intensively, since they tend to stick on the pot. A full five minutes of boiling is necessary, in order to destroy the natural toxins. Sieve the residues, in such a way, that a liquid is left: the soy milk. In China they then put calcium-gluconat in. Elsewhere some other (harmless) chemical may be used. The chemical should be dissolved into little water and slowly be added to the soy milk, while stirring. It should mix very well. Then you keep it still for half an hour, during which the soy milk will become stiff. Put then the jelly very carefully in a special cotton towel - a cheesecloth - not too loose, but enough permeability to drain water out. You wrap the towel tightly, while putting it in a bamboo-mat. Place a heavy object on it, to squeeze the water out. It usually takes a few hours only. Depending on the pressure of the weight, soft or hard tofu will be required. Recommended for local communities to do it on a larger scale!
MAKING SPROUTS YOURSELF
25. Put the mung-beans in a sieve and wash them thoroughly. The sieve is then placed in a waterbasin, with the beans under water for half an hour. Remove the water and put the sieve with the beans in a plastic container. Rinse water two times a day. After rinsing, cover the sieve with a towel. It will be ready in around five days, depending on the room temperature and the quality and kind of the seeds. This you can do with e.g. mung-beans, soya-beans, daikon, peas, lentils and alfalfa. Especially soy-beans and peas need a little cooking before eating. The others may be taken raw, in salads etc. Sprouts have a reputation of being very healthy. Also very suitable as a community project.
Last update: 09/22/13